20070418

Today was supposed to be a good day. And it was, until it ended.

I've always been a strong person. ON who could speak up for herself and never let anything or anyone get in her way. I also used to have high self esteem and confidence no matter who I'm with. I dont get to say that anymore. Actually I can't say much of anything anymore.

I'm not sure if all people are capeable of change. I know that I am only because in the past I have. Living the life that was handed to me kind of gave me no choice. At the same time some people, most people arn't. Instead they anticipate you to change for them and they continue to do more of the same. OMG I need to dance, I need something of my own. Something thats not drinking and going out.

I shouldn't have to guess

No comments:

Post a Comment