20070505

Great News!

No I haven't not completed not one final! I'm hella cool!

BUT I did get my hair cut for the first time in my life my hair is not able to be pulled back into a ponytail! I absolutely love it! Its fresh and modern and original all at the same time. I love the fact that Peter, the hairdresser, was so amazingly creative. we discussed a few ideas and the current problems that I have been having with my hair and he just went at it. snip snip snip! It took quite a bit of work being that my hair is so thick. Plus when you have hair like mine you aren't able to make a mistake and call it ok. because this mess does not grow back quickly. you make a mistake and the whole thing is done for. Thankfully he understood this and took his time. Matter a fact he actually blew my hair dry.. something that is seemingly impossible to me. Not only was it blown dry but it was straight and nice and manageable! :-) I'm quite happy with the non corporate hair cut that I received and I think this kid is amazing. He actually wants to work with my hair and use me as a hair model, since he based my cut on an idea and inspiration from a Vidal Sassoon ad..

::sigh::

No comments:

Post a Comment