20090603

The Big Chop!


ok maybe. 
but not really.

if i claim this new-do to be a big chop millions of twa's (teenie weenie afro's) would have my neck.

i've finally taken the big plunge to chop off my hair. i have been threatening to do this for about 3 years now, ever since i decided to stop relaxing my hair. the result? meh. i mean, its not amazing, but i have to live with it. i need to figure out how to style and manage my hair and to keep up my sexy status! 

more than anything its a freeing feeling. 
i love having the hair off of my back but i will miss the swing if nothing else. many people question my 'blackness' if you will and even joke about the fact that i call myself the tokenblakchick. i think its funny! but yes i'm black, even african american and i just went natural. you can't be white and do that. right? 

its going to be a struggle.
its going to be irritating. 
its going to make my stronger. 
its going to make me more independent. 


and yes, i'm psyching myself up right now. 
kiss my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment